- Please read the following rules of use of the Legnicka Business House website, including all the pages available at www.lbheu.com, hereinafter referred to as the Website.
- The use of this Website (also in the sense of browsing it) constitutes acceptance of the following rules and agreement to be bound by them without restrictions or reservations.
- If you do not agree in whole or in part with the following rules, please leave this website immediately.
Copyright and related rights
The materials used and shown on the Website, including the graphic composition, technical solutions, interactive elements, texts, films, photos, illustrations, all animations, music, works within the meaning of the Act, logos and trademarks are the property of Legnicka Business House Sp. z o. o. or related entities.
- All materials listed in the paragraph above, hereinafter referred to as Materials, are protected (without time and/or territorial limits) by copyright and/or related rights, including in particular the laws on the protection of intellectual and industrial property.
- It is forbidden to use, copy, modify part and/or all of the Materials without the written consent of Legnicka Business House Sp. z o. o. for any purpose.
- Violation of the rules of using the Website and/or using, copying, modifying the Materials without the consent of Legnicka Business House Sp. z o. o. may be prosecuted in accordance with applicable regulations, and in gross cases Legnicka Business House Sp. z o. o. will bring a civil action against entities/persons violating the law and/or the principles of fair competition.
Cookies are used by the Service Provider to adapt the content of this Website and other websites to the User’s preferences and to optimize their use. In particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the website user and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs, create statistics that help understand how Users of this Website use it, which allows improving its structure and content.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be placed on the User’s device. Cookies saved on the User’s device do not cause configuration changes in the device or in the software installed on this device.